DAY 30 Wednesday 20th May
- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Sporle Primary Academy»
- Our Learning»
- Kingfisher Class»
- SCHOOL CLOSURE TASKS»
- DAY 30 Wednesday 20th May»
Good morning Kingfishers
We are half-way through another week of home learning.
Let's start by looking at today's BBC Bitesize lessons:
Take part in Miss Willgress's Geography Challenge. There are a few more questions today
1. Using the clues, can you name the COUNTRY that is being described?
2. Name the mountain in Photo B.
3. Photo C shows this country's capital city. Name this capital city.
4. In this capital city, there is a famous street crossing (which gets very busy). Can you name it?
5. Can you name the type of tree in Photo A and B?
Send me your answer through 'Messages' on Dojo. I'll announce the answers and the names of the children getting the answer right on the Dojo Class Story just before the end of the school day.
Other Home Learning Options
The photocopied sheets in the 'Black Folder' can still be used although they could run out any time from now. Please contact me through Class Dojo or via the office if you would like another pack of work. I may need several days notice to produce the pack due to rota constraints and fair access to the photocopier.
CGP Textbooks - keep working through these books at your own pace.
Read Theory website - use this website to maintain your reading comprehension and fluency skills https://readtheory.org/auth/login
Maths Shed and Spelling Shed - login to the Edshed website to practise your key skills in maths and spelling https://play.edshed.com