Day 9 FRIDAY 15th JANUARY
- Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies»
- Narborough Primary Academy»
- Our Learning»
- Otter Class»
- Day 9 FRIDAY 15th JANUARY»
Maths Warm Up – The Daily 10
- Go to the following website:
- Click on the Daily 10 image.
- At the top of the page, you should see 3 ‘Choose’ tabs
- 1st tab: Choose level 6 (Year 6).
- 2nd tab: Multiplication
- 3rd tab: Mixed tables up to x12
- You will then need to select how much time you want between each question.
- YOU NEED TO WRITE YOUR 10 ANSWERS DOWN ON PAPER.
- At the end of the quiz, you can check your answers.
- Do another Daily 10, this time picking Division [Mixed Division up to ¸12]
Maths Main Lesson
Today we will be dividing decimals by 10, 100 and 1000. The format of the worksheet is very much like that from yesterday.
As usual you need to watch the White Rose teaching video before completing the worksheet which can be found in the attachments at the bottom of the page.
In this lesson, we will be learning about complex sentences, reading a model write, adding to our vocab mind maps from last lesson and writing our description of Sherlock's office.
Zoom Catch-UP / PSHE Session **** New Time 1:30pm****
The Zoom meeting will be at 1.30pm this afternoon and I would like you to do a small preparation task beforehand. I’d like you to find a non-living object in the house that is special to you and that you would be prepared to talk about on the Zoom. I will also do the same so I can show you what to do. It’s ok if you don’t want to talk yet, but it would be good if you could have your special object there so you can show it on the screen.
I’m also going to talk to you in the Zoom about a mini task I’d like you to do after the session and then send to me.
Zoom details will be sent via Dojo and email as usual.