Our school uniform at Narbrough is as follows (please ensure every piece of school uniform is clearly labelled with your childs name):
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress
- White shirt/blouse
- Blue sweatshirt / cardigan with school motif (to be ordered through the school, form attached below)
- Blue check/striped dresses in summer
- Plain dark/white socks/tights
- Flat dark shoes/sandals (flat/low heels are preferable for safety)
Children wear shorts and t-shirt. These should be kept in a named PE bag and left in school all week.
Outdoor PE (Classes 2, 3 and 4 only)
A track-suit, change of socks, trainers and gloves.
Swimming (Key Stage 2 only)
Bathing costume/trunks, towel, and a swimming hat are essential.
All kit in a suitable bag.
Jewellery – should not be worn at school as it can be the cause of accidents, or become mislaid, causing distress.
NB Earrings, even studs, are not allowed to be worn during PE/Games and swimming lessons.
Named wellies or another pair of outdoor shoes (additional to PE trainers) are needed for playtimes in the Autumn and Winter so that children can go on the field which does get muddy.