If you are interested in working within the Nar Valley Federation then please contact our Headteacher (Mrs Anne Neary) via email@example.com
School Crossing Patrol
Norfolk County Council are advertising for a School Crossing Patrol at Sporle Primary Academy. This Temporary SCP vacancy is now being advertised with a closing date of 21 March with the following link for prospective candidates to the required information and online application process School Crossing Patrols 044E.
School Secretary (Narborough School)
We are looking to appoint a highly organised and dedicated school secretary at Narborough Church of England Primary Academy from May 2021.
Narborough Church of England Primary Academy is a village primary school located a few miles outside of the town of Swaffham. The school consists of 4 classes (Reception to Year 6) and has 102 pupils on roll. Being a church school, Christian values and ethos sit at the heart of everything we do to create an environment where everyone is valued and respected and pupils are given every opportunity to shine. Narborough Primary Academy is part of The Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies, a family of three small Church of England primary schools and part of DNEAT (Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust).
Narborough Primary Academy is looking to appoint a highly organised, dedicated, adaptable school secretary to become part of our family. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks including managing registers, communicating with a variety of people and completing bookings and orders. You will be the only secretary at the Narborough school but will be required to work closely with the wider Federation secretarial team.
The position is:
- 35 hours per week (08.30 to 16.30hrs Monday to Friday)
- Term time + 1 week
- Salary Scale E point 7 – 11 pro rata (£20,092 to £21,748 FTE depending on experience)
- From May 2021
- Based at Narborough but travel is sometimes required between all 3 sites for meetings.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working in administration / office management
- Is well organised and methodical in their approach to prioritising tasks
- Is flexible and able to adapt
- Good attention to detail
- Has excellent communication skills in a variety of situations
- Has good knowledge of IT
- Communicates well with staff and parents
- Is a team player but can work under their own initiative
- Has a positive outlook.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring school full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity regardless of any barriers and are excited and enthused by their learning.
- A Federation that works as a team
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- A well-stocked staffroom full of goodies.
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ‘Let your light shine’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a meeting with our Executive Headteacher, Mrs Anne Neary.
Telephone: 01760 338048
An application form and information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Applications should be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 28 April 2021
Interviews: Friday 30 April 2021
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If short listed for interview, your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.